Job Posting Guidelines
Do we really need another job portal?
Our survey has shown that the biggest challenge facing customer success leaders across EMEA is finding the right talent. As a community where every customer success manager has someone to ask for help, we felt a portal for only customer success jobs was a key gap that needs addressed.
Hence this portal where you can post and manage your customer success jobs.
What kind of jobs can I post here?
The needs of this portal are very simple and aligned with the ethos of our community:
- Customer Success jobs
- EMEA based roles
Of course, there are the usual suspects such as:
- No third party recruiters
- Not positioning your products or services
- Not discriminating based on race, age, sex or disability.
What can go into my job post?
Since reputations matter, both yours and ours, we expect you to:
- Post jobs that are accurate and truthful
- Maintain the link to external sites that your job posting may include and that the link is relevant to the job posting, such as detailed view on your website, link to your company home page.
- Avoid using phrases intended to falsely show up your job in search results.
- Maintain confidentiality of the job seeker (even from us), unless the job seeker expresses consent.
Does legal ever get involved?
We can never keep them out, but we can avoid them if you comply with Data Protection Act, 1988 and other data protection laws and their revisions. You will indemnify us of any liabilities and legal charges brought forward by any job seeker.
Help! This is the first time we are hiring for customer success, can you help?
The Founders of the community have a collective experience of more than 50 years. Our experience has given us a good understanding of customer success teams, roles and responsibilities whether they are strategic, regional, leadership or an individual contributor role.
If you wish to talk to us about identifying the right resource profile and helping create a job description, we will be happy to work with you.
All of this is great, but what do you get out of it?
We are a not-for-profit community where every customer success manager has someone to ask for help and that is what we care about. At this point even we don’t know if we will ever charge a fee, but we know one thing, we will always remain a not-for-profit organisation.